The USAOCA Is Now an Association Partner of AUSA.
The USAOCA has joined with AUSA as an Association Partner to bring our Members even more best-in-class resources at no additional cost to them or to the Association. Since 1950, AUSA has supported the military community with professional development programs and educational resources as well as access to industry supporters across the country. Now USAOCA Members have access to AUSA exclusive membership benefits, including:
- Employment assistance through AUSA Jobs Central with a free resume critique.
- Access to AUSA Scholarships – more than $300,000 each year.
- Free ACT/SAT Test Prep materials for your kids or grandkids.
- A legal document service for both individuals and small businesses.
- Discounts on travel, dining, entertainment, healthcare, and more services and products offered by dozens of AUSA affinity partners.
- Exclusive pricing for professional development and networking opportunities including national and international warfare expos, as well as digital courses and events.
AUSA is helping to build the next generation military community through programming that prioritizes education and connection among those who are serving and have served. And while AUSA’s primary mission is Army-focused, this program and these benefits are available to all Members, regardless of their branch affiliation.
We are proud to bring this benefit to our Members.