About The Ordnance Corps Association
- Promote the development, production, acquisition and support of weapons systems, ammunition, missiles and ground mobility material through research, quality education and the dissemination of research, educational material and knowledge of the military arts and sciences, with special attention to the role of the Ordnance Corps in ground warfare.
- Promote the professional education development of its members.
- Support the mission of the U.S. Ordnance Corps Heritage Center, at Fort Gregg-Adams, Virginia.
- To foster and preserve, through educational and scholarship programs, the spirit, traditions, heritage, and history of the U.S. Army Ordnance Corps.
Our history and objectives:
- Support the Chief of Ordnance in strengthening the image of the Branch in the eyes of internal and external publics.
- Assist in supporting the Ordnance Corps Heritage Center at the “Home of Ordnance,” Fort Gregg-Adams, Virginia.
- Provide an efficient organizational mechanism, guidelines and membership incentives for the Association’s local chapters worldwide.
- Support Association local chapters in their community relations efforts that promote the Ordnance Corps.
- Encourage defense industry involvement in Association activities.
- Work with other organizations in promoting the United States Army.
- Provide various communicative means for keeping all Ordnance Soldiers – past, present and future – actively involved in association developments
- Support local chapter in their efforts to develop their members professionally.
- Provide resource support for the recognition of outstanding Soldiers, non-commissioned officer, officers and their spouses at the Association’s local-chapter level.
- Act as an official point of contact for Association-related customs, traditions, and initiatives.
- Support the preservation of equipment and memorabilia to the activities of the Association.