When attending an official function of the Ordnance Branch or during times of personally authorized wear of the uniform, at the wearers discretion, but not at official functions.
1. DO wear when attending a reception for the incoming Chief of Ordnance
2. DO NOT wear when attending an officers call with your organization, and not an Ordnance function.
3. DO wear is the invite specifically states “regimental awards permitted”.
4. DO wear if attending a local civic function and you choose to wear the award for personal reasons.
5. DO wear if you want to wear your awards to a personal function (i.e. a wedding).
6. DO NOT wear to your unit’s organization’s ball (unless #3).